Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fixing a Hole


This is like coming back to the room I grew up in. Hopefully I'll stay a little longer this time. It's weird to get back into the swing of things.

Lots of things have happened, very few of them funny. One thing that directly affects you, my dear reader/ listener, is that I got a new microphone. Your ears will no longer bleed from that high-pitched whining in the background.

This song is called Fixing a Hole. It's pretty good. Paul wrote it. Then he sang it. Then people heard it.









7 comments:

  1. Yeeeeeaaaahhhh I'm so glad this is back on. I can't view the video yet, I'll have to watch when I get home. Word up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am glad you are back. The microphone sounds great :) Love Blue Microphones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. We missed you. Didn't know this one, but good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should clarify that we missed your songs, because we've been lucky to get to see YOU in person. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jon-Erik Nissen you never cease to amaze me. Great job!~spence

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to have you back. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a tease he is, saying hes back but HA! Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete